Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bath Time!

So I usually bathe Marcus in our kitchen sink just because it's easier and I don't have to lean all the way down in the bathtub to give him a bath, so much work, I know! And bath time for Marcus is usually after Carson has gone to bed and now I remember why I do that... So i happened to be giving Marcus a bath before Carson had gone to bed and he saw that Marcus was taking a bath in the sink and was just freaking out because it looked like fun so I decided to let him get in as well. He's way too big for it, well they both are, but they had a great time taking a bath in the kitchen sink!

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Your boys are so cute! That's another one for the future wedding slide show!

Mindy said...

Looks like fun! We all have "oh yeah" moments, but they make for great pictures!