Monday, December 10, 2007

More Snow & Christmas Pictures!

Just one short week after our last snow storm, we got another 8 inches or so on Satruday! So Jake and Carson suited up and went to work plowing the snow with the 4wheeler. This has quickly become Carson's faovrite thing to do. He asks me also most every day now to go "outside, snow, daddy!!!"
After playing in the snow we got ready to go to my parent's house to take pictures. They wanted to take a picture of all the kids to put on their Christmas card. Here is the best picture, meaning at least all the kids are looking at the camera!
Once I started looking through all the pictures, I realized that in almost all of them Marcus has this super cheesy grin. Here's a close-up:

I guess he's got the smile down! He does this at home all the time now too. Carson has a little play camera that he uses and points at us and says "smile! say cheese!" And it looks like this is what Marcus has taken that to mean! I love my little cheesy smiler!

0 comments: