Sunday, January 13, 2008

Shalise Marie Gillen

Well, I think we finally decided on a name for the baby. Her name right now is Jasenya Fuana Marie Valdez. When we adopt her we will change her name to Shalise Marie Gillen. I guess it's possible we could change our mind, but we're pretty sure we're going to stick with that. :) We feel so blessed to have her in our home. I picked her up from the hospital yesterday and so far so good. She sleeps a lot which I hear is common for a preemie. So I guess it'll be a little while before her personality starts coming through and we really know what she's like! I can't believe how little she is and I think I really realized it when I put her in the carseat. Here is a picture of the carseat and a few other pictures and when I can finally get a picture of her with her eyes open I will post those as well! :)





2 comments:

Shellee said...

Very Cute (baby and name)! We're excited to see your tiny little girl.

Emi said...

Wow! I forget how big those 'binks' look in in such a little head. :) So precious!