Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Three Musketeers

I finally got BOTH the boys to hold still for five seconds to take a picture of them with Shalise. They turned out really cute and I even got 2 out of the 3 kids smiling! I love the the look on the boys faces in this picture below like they are looking at eachother over Shalise and totally in kahoots about something!

After that picture, Carson was outta there to go play, but Marcus still wanted to hold Shalise so here is a cute one of him holding her and then one of her by herself.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Your kids are so cute together. I LOVE the pix of Carson feeding Shalise, he looks like a big helper!
I am completely jealous of how you changed your background! After spending a few hours on mine and failing miserably, I've been a little sad. You'll need to give me some tips!

Valeri Crockett said...

Hi Lilet! Way cute bloggin going on! I agree, you have some adorable kids! If you want to send me your email I will link you to our family blog. valericrockett@yahoo.com I would love to come visit your sometime!

Shellee said...

okay- i cant believe i haven't been out there yet. one of these days i'm just going to pop in.

Emi said...

Your three little musketeers are so sweet. I wish we were attending the family reunion this summer so I could meet them! I wish I could hold and cuddle little Shalise.