Monday, June 16, 2008

St George

We went to St George this last weekend for a few days for a family reunion. My sister Tashina and her husband (Tim) and son (Dante) and my brother Darvell and us all stayed in a condo down there. Darvell has a membership at the condo and it was great, thanks Darvell for letting us stay there with you!! It was REALLY hot, so much different than the weather has been here, and SO much fun! We spent two of the days at a Reservoir called Sand Hollow. There were fun places to ride the 4wheelers and Rhino and a lake that the kids loved playing in. I have pictures below, they are really small but you can click on any of them for a larger view. :)
There were also some really fun trails by the condo that we stayed at. We spent a lot of time riding there as well. It made it all worth it to hear the little squeals and giggles from the boys in the back seat. The loved it!! There is also a picture of Tim with a turtle that he found on one of our rides.

On one of the days after Jake and I went for a ride with the boys, we were SO hot that we decided swimsuits were too much work and we decided to just all jump in the pool at the Condo with all our clothes on. It felt SO good!! I'm sure the onlookers thought we were all nuts...

It was such a fun vacation and we're so glad we went. The kids all did really well and it was definitely a vacation we will have to do again!!

4 comments:

Liz said...

That looks like so much fun. I need a vacation.

Emi said...

Wish we could've been there!!!!!!

Mindy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!!
Too bad about the locked in incident, I'd heard about it, but your rendition made it all the more real!

Valeri Crockett said...

How fun, I would have loved to go. I am so glad you had such a good time!