Monday, June 8, 2009

Sick Day

On Saturday Jake was really sick. So in an effort to keep the kids out of the house so he could rest, we had a very action packed day! I took the kids to Walmart in the morning to do some grocery shopping. Then we went to the Riverton Arts Festival where the kids played at the park and in the bouncy houses. Actually I should say Carson played in the bouncy houses while Marcus kept his distance, he wanted nothing to do with that! Then we proceeded to the Carl's Jr for lunch. Then the kids took naps while I checked on Jake and did a quick clean up at the house. Then when they woke up, I took the kids to a park by my parent's house and they played at my parent's house as well. We ate dinner there and had baths and everything so by the time we got home, we walked in and the kids went to bed. The boys were cute all day cuz they kept asking how Dad was doing and reminding me that we should call him and see if he was feeling better. I felt really bad not being home to take care of Jake, poor guy was so sick!! But he said having everyone gone so he could just rest was better. I'm sure Jake hopes he's never that sick again but I think the kids would be excited since it meant a fun-filled day out of the house!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Sorry Jake is sick, but it looks like a really fun day with the kids.