Thursday, July 2, 2009

Little Miss Mischief

Hi, my name is Shalise and I just want to tell you that lately, I have been finding the funnest things to play with! I had no idea there was tupperware and towels and all kinds of things in drawers and cupboards! I was so happy that my brothers showed me, they've been holding out! Anyway, while I was in California I found this super fun cupboard to get into in the bathroom. There was toilet paper and soap and it was so much fun. My mom saw me after a while and I made sure to give her a big smile so she would know how happy I was. She says I'm little miss mischief. I don't know what the mischief thing means but I hear her say that to my brothers and when she says it to them it's always after they are having so much fun! So it must be a good thing. I think I like being little miss mischief. :)

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love that here reflection is in the mirror too.

Jenny said...

Too cute! Glad you can find the joy in the mischief.

Holly Marie said...

She's just so stinken cute.