Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's day at our house! Saturday Jake and I went out to a movie and dinner. Thank you to my parents for watching the kids! It was fun to have a Valentine's date night. :) Then on Sunday Nana and Gramps gave the kids some stuffed animals and candy and I'm sure you can tell by the picture, they were just a little excited! And yes I have a child that doesn't like to wear clothes... We also made sugar cookies and had some friends over for dinner. Hope all of you had a great Valentine's as well!!



2 comments:

Liz said...

You are such a cute mom! I didn't even get my kids anything. We just made heart cards for each other LOL I love the headband...looks great on you! I hope you are relaxing and enjoying some time off. Talk with you soon.

Jenny said...

Love the mother/daughter pics. Looks like a fun and festive v-day!