Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ice Skating "Date" with Carson

My work rented out the Olympic Oval for this afternoon and gave us all free tickets. I decided to just take Carson to try it out. He was very excited and kept saying he was going on a date with mom. (He gets jealous when mom and dad go on dates...) I wasn't sure how he would do but I tell you this kid sure picks up on things quickly! He used the little walker in the beginning but ditched it pretty quickly. I think he really only liked it cuz he could go really fast with it. But soon he was wiping out on purpose and telling me not to help him because he could do it himself. By the end he was turning in circles and skating next to me like a pro! Here are some pictures and a video of him skating by himself right before we left.

Here is a video of Carson:

1 comments:

Rach said...

That looks so fun! And Carson is so good! We'll have to join you next time.