Wednesday, July 14, 2010

AF High School Carnival

My mom and I took the kids to a little Carnival that the High School in AF was putting on. They had little kiddie rides, the big bouncy houses and slides and lots of little carnival games. It was actually really fun having high school kids in charge of most of the booths because they were really cute with the kids. Carson was obsessed with the police cars and spent a lot of time there sitting inside the car and talking to the officer. I'm pretty sure he even knew his name but I can't remember it now... Carson also got his face painted. Shalise got a heart on her cheek and then was done. Marcus loved the bouncy house and spent a lot of time there with my mom. He was upset later that he didn't get his face painted but at the time he wanted to bounce, so maybe next time! The kids also got prizes for all the little carnival games they did and ended up with quite a loot to take home! It was a fun evening!


0 comments: