Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Shalise's Random Thoughts

Shalise is at that age where she says the cutest and funniest things. I went and ran errands with just her the other day (the boys were at school) and I told her it was fun with just her and I and she said "Oh, ya I love it!".
While we were running these errands, we were at the store and she insisted on buying Barbie fruit snacks and when we got home, she grabbed the box and said "Oh thank you so much mom! I just love them!"
She tells Jake all the time "You big daddy!" or "You tall daddy!" Everyone looks like a princess and "Oh, pretty!" is her favorite thing to say. She is convinced she is getting a princess bed when we move (not sure what exactly she thinks a princess bed is) and I always hear her running after the boys saying "Boys! Wait for me boys!" She makes me laugh every day. :)

0 comments: