Sunday, June 3, 2012

Carnival Maniacs!

We sure enjoyed a fun week at the Carnival this week! We got wristbands so we could go all three days. We spent several hours each day, I don't know how the kids didn't get sick of it! They were tall enough this year to go on most rides without me. I had to go with Shalise on a couple but not too many, which was good because some of those with all the spinning make me a little nauseated! We also went through some vendor booths they had there where the kids got frisbees and t-shirts and all kinds of little free things. Marcus got his face painted while I wasn't looking and the lady told me it was going to be $5! I told her I only had $1 dollar in cash, I had no cash. She didn't seem very happy but I figured it was her own fault for painting a 5 year old's face without his mom's permission! Oh well... We saw several people from Carson's school,some neighbors and friends on all the days of the carnival so the kids had little friends to hang out with and go on the rides with. We also went to a parade on Saturday, my mom went with us. The kids loved all the candy they threw out and they even got some waterbottles and T-shirts and frisbees! We had a fun time but thank goodness it is over because we are all pooped!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments: