Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Shalise!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful Christmas birthday girl! I can't believe she is already 5! I remember looking forward to when my oldest would be 5 and now I can't believe my youngest is already 5! She is such a joy to have in the house. I love her giggles and her girlyness that she adds to our house. She is spunky and determined and loves her little girl toys. I love to listen to her playing with her little dolls or barbies, she is so cute with them! She woke up Christmas morning and the first thing she said to me was that she not 4 anymore, now she is 5 and she can't believe it's her birthday! I was glad that even on Christmas, she was still excited and knew it was her special day too. Here is a picture of her in her Christmas dress that she wore to church and some Christmas earrings I let her wear. She looks so grown up!

0 comments: