Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spirit Week at School

The week we went to Moab, they had Spirit Week at school. Since we left to Moab on Thursday, we missed "Sport Day" and "Pajama Day". But I did substitute this whole week so I got to participate with the boys in "Crazy Hair Day", "Crazy Sock Day" and "Wear All One Color Day". It was pretty awesome and we had some sweet outfits! I coordinated with the teacher that I was substituting with there are a couple pictures of her here as well, her crazy hair day was pretty awesome! And if you have never seen my in pink, well "Wear all one color day" I was pretty flourescent! The little girls thought I looked like Strawberry Shortcake and some of the teachers said I looked like "Gem", now there's an old show! It was a lot of fun and I think the kids really enjoyed it!













0 comments: