Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What's wrong babe?

The other day I wasn't feeling very well and was laying down resting. Carson came running in and saw me and came and sat down next to me, put his hand on my arm and with the most concerned look said, "What's wrong babe?" (Probably something he's heard Jake say to me.) Then he said, "You sick mommy?" I started laughing because hearing a 3 year old asking me, "What's wrong babe?" was pretty funny. I told him that I was sick and then he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and ran off to tell Jake that "Mommy babe is sick, she's resting." It was so cute. So I guess in the middle of him running around like the energizer bunny, he does have his moments where he can sit down for you know, 5 seconds, and say the cutest things!

3 comments:

The Mortensen Family said...

That is so cute. Parker calls me honey all the time. It's so funny what they pick up on.

Rach said...

What a cute kid. I love it when they are sweet like that. It makes the not-so-sweet times seem a little more tolerable.

Meg and Terr said...

Haha that is so cute! That's my favorite thing about little kids is that funny things they come up with. You have the cutest little family and I can't wait to get together again...we will be having a baby shower soon for amy so hopefully you'll be able to come! I just need to get invites out :)