Sunday, August 31, 2008

Temple Day


The day after court we were able to take Shalise to the temple to have her sealed to us. It was a such a neat experience and so great to see all my kids there dressed in white. She looked so beautiful and we are so grateful for eternal families, that she can be a part of ours forever. We also had her baby blessing that evening at our church followed by dinner. We had lots of family and friends that attended and are so grateful for their love and support. Some of them traveled a long ways to be there and we are so glad they came out. Thanks to everyone for bringing food and letting us borrow clothes and everything you did to make that day so special for us!


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so awesome! I wish I could have been there, I bet it was amazing! You know what is interesting...Shalise looks so much like you! As if you were meant to be together! How exciting! Congrats!

Cheryl said...

We are so pleased that you can now call her yours. I'm glad you had such a nice time with all your family. That is just what they are for!

Nikki, Chris, Rooks, & Reese Wilding said...

That is so neat- we are so happy for you guys! Congrats!

LeeAnn said...

It was such an honor to be with you in the temple! Thank you for inviting me, and for such a fun visit. Your kids are adorable, and I always enjoy my time with your family. I'm so glad the pictures turned out!

Valeri Crockett said...

What an awesome experience I bet! Congrats to you big cute fam! I'll watch the weather for a good hot day and come up to go to the splash park with you. That would be great!