Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of Joy School

A group of ladies and I in my ward are doing Joy School for the kids for Preschool this year. Carson was SO excited to start today. He kept asking when the kids were coming over. I am teaching first and took some pictures of the kids at their first class today. I think they are going to do really well, they all did great today! It was a lot of fun and I am really excited for Carson to get to do this with his little friends.


And I have to give big thanks to my husband for all his help getting ready, especially the cool little shaped carpet mats he cut out for me, they were great to have! He is so supportive and such a great to help to me, I couldn't have been ready today without him! :)

I also want to thank my neighbor Amy for watching Marcus for me. It would certainly have been a different experience had he been there "helping" me. Thank you!!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

That's a lot of work. I've done Joy School before too. I also did preschool first this week, but we're just doing our own curriculum. I bet it is fun to see Carson with all his friends, it means he is getting so big!

Valeri Crockett said...

Good luck with Joy School. That sounds like so much fun to do!

LeeAnn said...

The carpet shapes look like they turned out really well--Go Jake! Shalise has the cutest expression in that picture with all the kids at the table. I'm glad your first week went so well!