Thursday, September 11, 2008

Carson AKA future CarJacker

If you've ever seen Carson's toys at my house, you would notice that most of them are broken. He loves to take apart his toys whether they come apart or not. So he has this really little motorized 4wheeler that he broke a while back, he pulled the handles off completely so the start button is longer there. So it hasn't worked for quite a while. Well yesterday I was sitting at my computer when I heard his 4wheeler turn on. I was a little confused because it's totally broken and doesn't turn on anymore. So I go to look at Carson and he's sitting on it with the two wires hitting them together so it will start! I thought for sure Jake showed him how to do that, but he didn't, apparently Carson figured it out all on his own. So I don't know if I should be impressed or a little nervous that I may have a future carjacker on my hands! Here is a short video of him showing me his skills:

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow, you have one smart kid. He must keep you on your toes. I bet it takes some creativity to keep his mind occupied.

Valeri Crockett said...

That's hilarious! Kids become smarter faster these days!

Stephanie said...

LOL! Oh man, that is sooo funny! Kids are amazing!