Saturday, November 12, 2011

Marcus and Shalise Birthday Party

Yesterday we had a birthday party for Marcus and Shalise. I decided to combine their parties because we will be moving soon and they have a lot of the same friends. Also Shalise's birthday is on Christmas and pretty much anytime in December is just hard to do a party. It was a costume party, so the kids could wear costumes. And it was a "Barbie and Batman" themed party. I had my two awesome babysitters come help me because we had about 25 kids come! We had 3 different crafts for them to do and I split the kids up into 3 groups. One craft was to make a paper bag puppet, another was to make a mask and the other one was for the girls to make a crown and the boys to make a shield. After they finished we put all their stuff including a little party favor bag into their puppet bag to take home. We then did cake and opened presents. It wasn't near as crazy as I expected, having the 2 girls here to help me made a huge difference. I think the kids had a good time, Marcus and Shalise keep telling me that it was a fun party so I guess as long as they had fun, then it was a success right? :)

0 comments: