Monday, December 26, 2011

Ice Skating

We have done a lot of fun things this Christmas break and here are some pictures of our Ice Skating adventure! My awesome babysitter Sadie came with us as well as her friend Mallory. It was nice to have a couple extra hands for the kids! We got there and found out it was actually free that day which was awesome! We also found out that is because it was Skate with Santa day so that was really fun for the kids to skate around with Santa. Carson picked up where he left off last time we went and was pretty much skating around on his own. Marcus went around one time clinging onto me for dear life and didn't want to go again, so he sat in the hockey "penalty type box" for most of the time eating a candy cane that Santa gave him. Shalise was actually quite the little skater! I couldn't believe it! She held hands for about 15 minutes then I realized she wasn't really holding onto me and I let her go. After that she pretty much skated on her own just wanted me close enough to grab her if she lost her balance! The kids did great and I was so proud of them, maybe next year I will be ok to go on my own and won't need the extra hands! :)



0 comments: