Friday, December 2, 2011

Kids See Santa!

The kids went to see Santa tonight. They had a tree-lighting ceremony at City Hall and then Santa and Ms. Claus arrived on the firetruck and went inside and we all went in so the kids could tell Santa what they wanted. Shalise told me she wanted lots of Barbies and lots of pretty dresses for them and that is what she told Santa. Marcus told he wanted a pogo-stick and then I told him he should ask for something bigger like a scooter or bike or something, so he asked for a bike which is great cuz I'm pretty sure that is what he is getting... Then Carson went back and forth the whole time in line and said he wanted a 4Wheeler, or a jeep he can ride on, or a BB Gun or a new Polar Express Train. So he gets to Santa, sits on his lap and then tells him he wants a Violin! Ya that came out of nowhere... He asked me on the way home if that is really what he is going to get and I asked if that's what he really wants and he said," I don't know but I don't think so. Can you send Santa a text and tell him I want a remote control jeep?" So funny... Love that he thinks I can text Santa. I told him you bet I can. :)


0 comments: