Thursday, February 23, 2012

President's Day

We had a fun President's Day a few days ago when the kids were out of school. First thing in the morning we went to go work out at the church, Carson told me that he never gets to come with me because he is always at school so he wanted to go work out with me, on a holiday... It snowed in the morning so after that we figured we would go enjoy it before it melted! I don't have any pcitures of Carson because he was off with some older kids making a jump, or something... Shalise and Marcus had a lot of fun with some friends. After sledding we went to McDonalds to play with some cousins and then we went to my parent's house and the kids played with their cousins even longer! It was a long day and the kids were pretty tired by the time we got home but it sure was fun!

0 comments: