Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tubing At Solider Hollow

We went tubing at Soldier Hollow this past week with my work. It was 2 days before my last day. Yes I put my 2 weeks notice in and am going to be a stay at home mom, at least for now! :) The kids had a lot of fun and it was great to have one last hurrah before I quit! Carson was in heaven and went down over and over and over... Marcus never did end up going down, he was too nervous. Shalise went a few times and then her last run down it was getting dark so it was more slippery and fast and she informed me that she did NOT want to go down again! After the tubing we got to eat dinner and hot chocolate. It was nice to get to hang out with people from my work and their families one last time. It's been almost 12 years that I have been there so it was nice to be able to see spouses and kids one more time and talk to people before I was done working. So thanks 1800Contacts for a fun activity with my family and for a great 11 years with the company!



0 comments: