Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Logan-Jackson Hole Trip

Over Labor Day we decided to take a trip to Logan and Jackson Hole. The kids wanted to see their cousin Lexi in Logan and her twins that just came home from the hospital. Sharon was also in town so she came to dinner with us. I worked in Jackson Hole when I was in college and have not been back there in a very long time. The next day we drove to Jackson Hole and spent the day there. We toured the city, went on the Tram in Teton Village and visited some hot springs for the kids to swim. Carson and I also got out and explored some waterfalls that we found on the way back. Then we drove back to Logan and stayed the night there and left to go home the next day. We also drove around at Utah State to see where I used to live when I went to school there.







































0 comments: