Monday, July 14, 2008

Family Reunion


We had a family reunion over the weekend with Jake's family and went to his uncle's house. It has a pool and to Carson's delight, lots of little motorized 4wheelers. I think he spent the entire afternoon out there playing on them. Here are pictures of Marcus and Carson enjoying the reunion:


Here is a video clip of Carson riding one of the little 4wheelers:



And maybe one day I will be able to join this "girls circle" and sit and chit chat. But I think it will be a couple years of Jake and I chasing kids around before that happens. :)

3 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

I miss sitting in "girl circles" too Lilet! Someday. . . someday. . .

Tashina said...

That is an awesome video of Carson driving the four wheeler, he was born to drive those!!

LeeAnn said...

Wow, if Carson's already doing fishtail turns, he's going to be a real terror in a few years riding something with a little more juice!