Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

My kids are going to be very said that Halloween will be over today. We have had fun preschool parties, trunk-or-treats, work parties, ward parties and they haven't even gone trick-or-treating yet! When we drive down the road I hear Marcus and Carson yelling, "I see Halloween!" as we pass people decorations and pumpkins. Carson asks every day if we can go to the store to see the Halloween decorations. Marcus is obsessed with the Mickey Mouse Halloween movie and cries and cries if he can't watch it. So they will be sad when Halloween is over but there's always Christmas and Im sure that will be an even bigger deal! Here are my little Spiderman, Superman and Witch:









6 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

Love your costumes! You kids are just as cute and adorable as always! Happy Halloween Jake and Lilet!

The Mortensen Family said...

Cute costumes!

Stephanie said...

Oh how cute! All the kids looks so great. Pretty soon the kids will be saying "I see Christmas' with all the decorations that will be going up soon!

LeeAnn said...

Adorable! But what did *you* go as?

Mindy said...

I loved seeing your kids for that second on Halloween, they really looked great!
Your post about family pictures made me laugh! Were those pix taken with your camera? They were great! My friend married a Rasmussen of Rasmussen Farms, just FYI!
Hope you have fun in Las Vegas!

Amanda Lynn Smith said...

How cute! I don't think I've ever seen a cuter witch in my life! Carson and Marcus are adorable in their super-hero costumes too...but those cheeks and grin on Shalise melt my heart every time!