Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Carson had a field trip today for Joy School. They went to a pumpkin patch and got to pick out a pumpkin and go through a little corn maze and sit on some tractors. I got Carson's coat out this morning and he insisted on wearing his gloves too. I guess a coat means winter and that means gloves. All I know is that I am not excited about any of the cold winter stuff! He was so excited all morning to go to the pumpkin patch. It looks like he had a lot of fun! Here are some pictures of him and his little Joy School Friends:
The pictures were so cute it made me a little sad that I didn't get to go with him and see all the fun he had, but having the pictures is great because then it almost feels like I was there! :) Thanks for taking so many pictures Ashley & Crystal for us moms at home.

1 comments:

The Mortensen Family said...

It was a lot of fun and the kids were so good. I can't believe I took so many pics. I guess it's a good thing I forget my camera all the time.