Monday, October 20, 2008

Hee Haw Farms


This weekend I went with my sister to Hee Haw Farms in Pleasant Grove. I think it is trying to be like Thanksgiving Point's Cornbelly's only not even close to as good. It's fine for really little kids but older kids would probably get bored. My sister took her son Dante and I took just Carson. Jake stayed home with the other two and it was kindof fun to go do something with just one kid. I forget what it's like to only have to worry about one child! :)



Carson absolutely loved it! He went on a little train that they pull behind a tractor at least 12 times. Then they had some different slides that he loved. He went down a really big one that was on some hay like 10 times which means I also got to go down about that many times! And not because he wanted to sit on my lap or anything, he wanted to go by himself, but he insisted that I go too. He even made me go first. Smart kid probably knows otherwise I would have sent him down and then just walked back down!




They also had animals that the kids could pet and Carson wasn't shy at all. He was chasing pigs around and saying hi to the chickens and goats. There was a also a sandbox that he played in that had corn instead of sand which was actually pretty fun.
We had a fun time at the Hee Haw Farms!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

We should have made plans and met up at the same corn maze. :) It looks like Hee Haw's had one giant slide though, and animals.

The Mortensen Family said...

That slide looks like so much fun! I want to go down it too.

Unknown said...

Adorable pictures Lilet. That slide looks like it was so much fun.