Monday, February 23, 2009

Spring Teaser Weather Means Rhino Rides!

Saturday was such a nice day (ok maybe 45 degrees isn't a super nice day but compared to the weather we've had, I think it's great!) so we went out to 5 mile to take the kids on a Rhino ride. Shalise wasn't very happy getting ready to go but once we got her in the back in the carseat, she was all smiles! I guess she just wanted to get on with it and enough of the waiting already!! Carson sat on my lap this time so I got to hear the running commentary of a 3 year old and it was quite entertaining! It was great to see everything that I probably would have missed had he not pointed it out to me. It reminds me how my kids (Carson especially) just notice everything. So it was a very enjoyable family adventure. :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

So glad you can have some fun family time together in the sun.

Shellee said...

Those look like a lot of fun.