Friday, February 20, 2009

Writing Venture

So I've always wanted to write. It's something that's always been on my "to do" list. But I'm happy to say that I've finally decided to pursue it a little more and am now featured on an online magazine! I've only had one article published so far (more to come) and I'm sure it's not great since it's my first and I definitely don't expect to do ever do well enough to get paid, but it's a fun creative outlet. :) So here is a link to my article and keep the comments nice even if it's not the best thing you've ever read. I will probably be better equipped to hear constructive criticism after I'm not so new at it... :)

4 comments:

The Fairbanks said...

Great job Lilet! You are awesome! It was very well written and fun to read. Truthfully, I'm scared starting to take 2 kids to the store. Alas, I'm sure I will survive! :) Keep up the good work!

Rach said...

That was a great article, and so very true. When I have both kids, we go to Smiths for the car carts. And the hard candy is a great idea for grabby little hands!

Jenny said...

Great job! Now I can say I know a published author...way to go, and great hints; I wonder if they work with a 14 year old? ;)

Cheryl said...

Way to go Lilet! I didn't know you liked to write. I bet you have lots of other great ideas to share too. Can't wait to hear them. I agree with you. Most things are about preperation.