Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dinosaur Museum


I took the kids the other day to the Dinosaur museum. I met a friend from high school that I haven't seen in years! It was so much fun. I told Carson that we were going to see Dinosaur bones and he thought that meant he was going to be able to give the dinosaur "bones" and "high fives". :) It was pretty funny. He had a great time playing in the sand/water with the dinosaur toys and looking at all the cool things they have there. It was a fun little outing.

2 comments:

Meg and Terr said...

Oh my gosh, your little girl is looking so big to me! She is gorgeous. I don't like doing all of the outgoing things that my husband does, but he is trying to get me out of my shell :) haha. He is quite an entertainer. It looks like you guys have had some great adventures lately! You are such a cute mom.

Jenny said...

I love the Dinosaur museum. I used to take Sterling there a lot when the older two were in school. Its such a great place to just hang out with the kids.