Friday, March 6, 2009

A Shredded Mess!

I am just finishing my first week of working full time, so I was looking forward to cleaning and doing laundry today since I don't go into work until 3. I was doing pretty well when I heard my boys laughing downstairs. And not the "I'm having fun" type of laugh, you know the other kind, "the I'm doing something I'm not supposed to" laugh. When I went downstairs, this is what I found:
My boys had taken the liberty of emptying my shredding machine all over the floor. This wasn't just contained to one room either, this is what my ENTIRE basement looked like! We won't talk about how long it took to clean or how many times the vacuum jammed in the process... I guess it's our fault too for leaving the bin so full! I think we'll be emptying it a little more often now... :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Isn't it great to feel so needed at home? :) I'm sure there was nothing else you would rather been doing, right?

Cheryl said...

That is so funny! Well, after the fact. Glad you took pictures.