Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Marcus!

Marcus just celebrated his 2nd birthday. I can't believe he is already 2! We had a great time with him opening presents and eating cake. Here are some pictures:




Here are some of the things that I love about Marcus:

-His contagious laugh. You can't help but laugh when he laughs.
-He is such a little jokester and always does the funniest things!
-How much he loves Carson & Shalise and is always asking where they are if he can't find them.
-I love how he talks so well and is such a little chatterbox.
-His big smile when he wakes up and says Hi Mommy!
-What a sweet boy he is with his puppy dog eyes and smile that melts my heart.
Happy Birthday Marcus!

3 comments:

The Mortensen Family said...

that is such a cute cupcake cake! Happy Birthday Marcus!

LeeAnn said...

I love his huge smile and when he lets me cuddle him. Yay Marcus!

Valeri Crockett said...

Wow, I don't think I realized that Lincoln and Marcus aren't even a month apart! Wow! Happy Birthday Marcus! I love the cake. I need some good ideas since I should probably make one for Lincoln this week!