Friday, November 7, 2008

10 Year Anniversary

Jake and I just had our 10 year anniversary and decided to take a short trip to Vegas to celebrate! I can't believe we've been married 10 years and they have certainly been the best 10 years of my life. I love Jake and our kids and the life we have together. Big thanks to our family members that watched our kids for us so we could go!! It was so much fun to get to spend some time alone together and the three days that I got to sleep in past 5am were heavenly!!
My sister Tashina and her husband Tim went on the trip as well and we all had a great time. Our hotel had a bowling alley, movie theatre, arcade and good buffets. So we really didn't go anywhere except to shop. It was nice weather too so it was great to be out of the snow for a few days!


Jake even recorded a little video of my sister and I doing the Dance Dance Revolution at the arcade. And I know it's sideways, but Jake turned the camera to record it and I can't get it to flip the right way. So just tilt your head to the left to watch it... :) And I should also mention how sore I was the next day since I haven't played DDR in years! I really need to start playing again more and get back into DDR shape!! :)

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun! I'm glad you got to have a fun trip for your tenth! We hit ten in January. I can't believe how fast the time goes! Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are still such a cute couple and look as happy as ever.

Valeri Crockett said...

Happy 10 year!!!!! I am glad you took a trip and had a great time!

The Mortensen Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I forgot how good you are at Dance Dance.

LeeAnn said...

Ha ha ha! DDR! That's awesome! If you ever do figure out how to rotate movies, let me know. I have a few like that too.

You and Jake are a great example to me of a happy couple. I know it's not all sunshine and roses, but you do make it look easy. Congratulations on 10 wonderful years, and thanks for letting me be part of them!

Rach said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe 10 years have gone by since your wedding! I'm glad you had a good time in Vegas! And nice DDR moves! We should play sometime! We have it for PS2. Come on over!

skcoe said...

I always forget we have the same anniversary...we went to Park City and it was AWESOME! Glad to see you're still madly in love.