Saturday, November 28, 2009

5 Siblings All In a Row

Johan was in town over Thanksgiving so he and Laura came over as well as my other siblings and for a couple hours we were all together! It was fun to have us all in the same place, doesn't happen very often. My dad came over as well so we had everyone here except my mom (who was at work) and Laura's oldest son Alex (who is on a mission). Here are some pictures:
Johan, Tashina, Darvell, Lilet and Tairel
Lilet and Tashina
From Left to Right: Johan, Kai, Anthony, Laura, Peyton, Tairel, Alli, My Dad, Shalise, Jake, Carson, Marcus, Lilet, Aiden, Taige, Alex, Caden, Darvell, Tashina and Dante.
Laura, Tashina, Lilet and Alli
My Dad and the 5 of Us.
Johan and Lilet
Nono with his two little girls
Peyton and Shalise

1 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Whoa! I can't get over how long Darvell's hair is! I particularly like the pyramid, but I know my own brothers would never go for it.