Thursday, November 5, 2009

Carson helps and Carson mischief...

Carson, Carson... So the kids were at the babysitter the other day (they go to this lady in our neighborhood that does Daycare out of her home) and I guess one of the Dad's came to pick up his son and was telling him they had to go because they needed to do concrete or something in their basement. The little kid starts crying saying he doesn't want to do that and doesn't want to leave. Then I guess Carson pipes up saying, "I want to go help do concrete, I can come help, can I go?" The babysitter said it was pretty funny. I'm just surprised Carson didn't get out the door and into the guys car as I'm sure he wanted to!
Then the mischief came later. Jake took the kids home and took Marcus and Shalise inside and told Carson to stay in truck and he'd come get him. The doors are child locked, so technically he's not supposed to be able to get out, ya right... When he came back out to get Carson, he realized he was no longer in the backseat of the truck. He had opened the back window and climbed out and was sitting on top of the back of the truck just laughing cuz Jake couldn't reach him. I guess a couple neighbors saw him and got a good chuckle out of it. Carson certainly lives by the words "If there's a will, there's a way!!"

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love Carson's stories. What a smart kid!