Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Marcus!

I can't believe Marcus is already 3! Time sure does fly when you are having fun. Marcus got a Wonder Pets cake this year, it's his absolute favorite. We had quite the drama when it was time to cut the cake, he was not happy about it at all! I think he wanted to look at it longer with all the characters on it and was devasted when we cut it all up. So I keep showing him the picture of it hoping that will make him feel better! So I guess next year we maybe should get him his own little cake that he doesn't have to share and can just play with! We got him the Wonderpets "Flyboat and characters" for one of his presents and he was SO excited. I hear him singing the theme song all day long! He was so excited for his birthday this year, he kept asking me if it was his special day. He probably thought he got a few special days because we opened presents on different days. We let him open some before we went out of town and then Nana's present came in the mail so he opened that. He loves the little school bus and red hat that Nana and Gramps gave him! Then I competely forgot about getting out the present from my parents at his birthday party so he opened that one a couple days later, it was a cute "Cars" backpack. He keeps telling me now that he's ready to go to school with Carson because he has his backpack! Marcus is such a loving little boy who adores his brother and sister. He is still quite the little comedian and always does the funniest things. We love you Marcus! Happy Birthday!! :)


1 comments:

Amy said...

We all wish you a Happy Birthday Marcus! Looks like you had a fun party! We sure miss you over here!