Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Shalise!

We celebrated Shalise's first birthday over the weekend with my family. I can't believe my little baby is already a year old! Where does the time go... Since her birthday is on Christmas Day, we decided to celebrate a little early. She loved opening her presents, mostly loved the paper and she loved licking icing off her cake. She sat there forever eating it. She thought it was pretty good!!

Shalise is such a wonderful addition to our family. Here are some of the things I love about Shalise:
--Her smile, she is always smiling and you can't help but smile back.

--The way she laughs and giggles at her brothers, they love her!

--I love how she rolls all over the floor and can go pretty quick!

--She loves to watch people and I love to watch her take everyone in and just stare at everyone.

--I love her cute curly hair, it is so much fun to do.

--I couldn't ask for an easier, happier baby. She rarely cries and will let anyone hold her.

Happy (early) Birthday Shalise!!

5 comments:

Shellee said...

She is such a cute girl. And what a great way to round out two boys.

I love that little walker/stroller thing. I kept trying to talk my sister into buying it, but her little girl already walks so she wouldn't. I think she should have got it anyways.

Liz said...

She is so cute. The overalls look good on her.

Ashley said...

What a DOLL!!

Jenny said...

What a dollie! How blessed for you all to be a family! I can't think of a better home for her to grow up in, you guys are great!

Valeri Crockett said...

Happy Birthday! She just gets cuter and cuter!