Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let It Snow

Carson and Marcus were SO excited that it was snowing this morning! We went out to play and were outside for literally hours. Marcus decided he didn't like the snow so much and pretty much just wanted to sit in the wagon with Shalise. Carson on the other hand could not get enough! There is a little hill at the park in front of our house that Carson loved to sled down. We also took some little Rhino rides with the neighbor kids. It was a fun morning out in the snow!





7 comments:

Jenny said...

My kids would have Loved that! Me, I'm content with our little inch.

Valeri Crockett said...

That is so fun!

Unknown said...

What a fun day!

Tashina said...

That looks like you had so much fun!

Stephanie said...

I miss the snow!!! Enjoy it. Hopefully you'll have a white Christmas. I've come to accept that we won't have a white Christmas this year, but I can still hope for miracles!;)

Cheryl said...

I'm glad you had fun.

LeeAnn said...

The kids look...warm! I love the picture of the kids wedged in the back of the Rhino--hilarious!