Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Joy School Graduation


Carson's Joy School Graduation was yesterday. I can't believe it's already been a whole year! It's been a good experience for both of us and I enjoyed being involved in his learning process. It was also a lot of fun teaching the other kids and getting to know them. The Graduation program was a bit of a fiasco so we actually ended up leaving before it even started. My kids had waited around for almost a half hour for it to start and when it still hadn't, they were just done. They also decided to do the program outside right next to their trampoline and that caused huge drama for Carson who wanted to jump on it but can't because he has a broken elbow. So I decided it wasn't worth it and we left. We had our own little celebration later when Jake got home. I got him some cupcakes which Carson automatically thinks if there's cake then there's candles, so we let him blow out a candle on his cupcake. To him that was probably way better than any graduation program! Good job Carson, we are so proud of you! :)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sorry your offical graduation didn't go so well. I like you canlde celebration and pictures. Ours doesn't sound as good as I put it. There were some who didn't want to dance and started to cry now that their mom's were there. I did do it indoors in a confined space. Too bad we couldn't live closer and do it together.

Jenny said...

Next thing you know he'll be graduating from Elementary school...they just grow up so fast!